Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Even grown men fall off their bikes...

I hope everyone's training is going better than the last time I checked. I know the Tough Cookies are having a wonderful time each week and working hard each day. I haven't heard from any of the other lovely triathletes who are working their butts off as well but I'm sure y'all are doing great!
So over the past few weeks you are probably getting into a routine to workout more and more as the race approaches. The key is to just do as much as you can and to not overdo it or else you will be hating the next time you go workout and that is no fun. I thought you all could use a little bit of encouragement with this photo...
Yes he fell off his bike! And as the saying goes once you fall off you have to get right back on. I too fell off my bike but didn't have a camera handy since my tight tri shorts don't have any pockets...thankfully! but it isn't as bad as i remembered from when i was little so just get back on and keep riding or else your knees will swell up and you won't be riding your bike for a day or so.
Also...The T-shirts are IN!!! and we sold 76!! we ordered 10 extra and only have 8 left to sell so let me know if you know of someone who wants one.
Keep working hard and thanks to those for supporting the cause!!

No comments: