Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy 27th Birthday Mark!


As you probably know by now, this blog is dedicated to raising money for the Mark Felice Childhood Cancer Fund. We often talk about the cause, fighting for cancer, and why we TRI but today is different.

Today would have been Mark's 27th Birthday! Birthdays are a special occasion because they commemorate the day someone dear to us was born. That doesn’t have to stop just because they passed on. I was Googling ways to remember Mark on his birthday and here are a few they recommend:
So I plan to celebrate! If you want to join me, please do!

For more information about Mark Felice, click here!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Mark - we are still celebrating you! Every time I'm racing in a triathlon, I'm constantly putting one foot in front of the other celebrating you!