Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Looking for a Training Group...

If you are new to triathlons or wanting to have a set schedule to help motivate you to workout there are great training groups in Austin. In the past we have done Tough Cookies which is an all womens group that helps to improve your skills, endurance, and speed! The women all have a story for why they tri and a few do it to raise money for the Mark Felice Childhood Cancer Fund. It is a 10 week program that begins on March 29th! The trainers are very encouraging and you will meet women at all levels and when I say all levels I mean ALL LEVELS...some have never been running or know how to swim! If that isn't encouraging then I don't know what is!

The other program that is recommended is the Rogue Training Group. This is an 8 week program for men and women and begins on April 5th! I have heard great things about this group as well and it really will depend on what fits your schedule best.

I'm signing up today for Tough Cookies! Let me know if you are interested or if you would like some more details!

No comments: